Thursday, August 10, 2006

No physicals today

Brians office called and he is sick, so we rescheduled.

Julia and I will still take a half a day and go play.

We went to Sonic. Both had Sonic Sunrise Smoothies, Julia had french toast strips and I had the sausage, egg and cheese burritos. Normal order for us. Then we went to drop books off at Provo Library. Decided to take a while and sketch a house I could see from the parking lot.

Then we went into the library. I got some more books on CD's and some books. Right now I am reading Mary, Mary by James Patterson.

After that we went home and got Robbie up so I could go to work. Glad Julia likes simple adventures.

Sometime while I was at work and she was up to her own resources, she rearranged her whole room. I mean she moved furniture, including her bed, all by herself. I like what she did, only problem is that she could have hurt her back. What a girl.

1 Comments:

At 1:28 PM, Blogger Emmers said...

MORE! JUST barely found this! Post more!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home