Saturday, September 02, 2006

Colors in Thanksgivig

Colors in Thanksgiving
by Kathy Halcrow

Color on the mountain
chlorinated churning streams
cascading down the chiseled rocks
formed by man, not nature
neither the wet river be

emotions charged
voices blend
Russ raps
Ry percolates
Bri serenades
memorable night
under stars and moon

Youthful all
we gather to unify by
messages of joy
courage, dreams and love
bestowed from three life-time friends

hot autumn night
reality cold with moisture filled air
enveloped with blankets
warmed by song
unaware of the chill

Colors in Thanksgiving
by the churning stream
cascading down the chiseled rocks
blessing us with gifts from Thee.


Sarah and I went to a Colors concert at Thanksgiving Point. I wrote this poem about the night.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At 12:50 PM, Blogger Tigger said...

I love this poem. Maybe, it's because it reminds me of going to the concert with you. I miss that.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home